Welcome to Bottega Veneta's Customer Care.
Find out more about our policies and FAQs.
Our advisors will be happy to assist you with all other enquiries.
Book an appointment in store by contacting us via chat, phone or email.
To make purchases on Bottegaveneta.com and access all of our services, you will need to create an account.
Search for an item:
Browse our collections by selecting a category from the navigation menu or use the search option and product filters.
All available sizes and colours are listed on each product's page alongside the composition information and a description of the item. Click on the product image to zoom in and see the details up close.
Place an order:
- Select the desired colour and size
- Add the product to your Shopping Bag
- Once you have finished shopping, click on Shopping Bag
- Select a shipping method and a payment method
- Enter your shipping details and on the following page, your payment details
- Check that the information you entered is correct and click on "Proceed to checkout"
After a few minutes you will receive a confirmation email with the details of your order. As soon as your order has shipped, we will notify you with another email.
Unfortunately orders cannot be cancelled once they have been confirmed. You are welcome to return your order once received as indicated in our Return Policy. For further help please contact our Customer Care.
A pre-order is the reservation of an item that is not yet available for sale, but will be soon. An estimated delivery date is indicated for each pre-order item on the product page.
If your order consists of currently available and pre-order items, the products will be dispatched separately at two different times.
If your order consists of pre-order items with different delivery dates, the products will be shipped separately as soon as each item is ready to be shipped.
In both cases, you will receive a confirmation email as soon as the package is shipped.
The purchase of pre-order items can only be made via credit card.
Once you have completed your order, we will ask your bank to verify the details supplied. The validity of your credit card will be confirmed through a payment authorisation for the total amount of your pre-order value for 7 days. When your order is ready to be shipped, a new authorisation will be processed on your credit card to validate the payment. You will only be charged once your order has shipped.
Log into your Bottegaveneta.com account at any time to check the status of your order and track its delivery.
All our orders are delivered in a branded packaging. Each item is presented in its own case and placed into a plain package with paper fillers to keep it anonymous and protected during the shipping process.
By selecting the gift option at checkout, your order will be delivered in a Bottega Veneta box with our signature green knot closure and inserted into a plain package with paper fillers to keep it anonymous and protected during the shipping process. Please note that the gift receipt will not include any pricing information.
While completing your order, you will be requested to write a personalized message which will be printed on a card, inserted into an envelope, and included in your box.
Customer care is not available during the following holidays:
• New Year’s (January 1st)
• Easter Monday
• April 25th
• Labor Day (May 1st)
• June 2nd
• August 15th
• All Saints' Day (November 1st)
• December 8th
• Christmas Day
• December 26th
We accept the following payment methods:
Visa, Mastercard, American express
The total amount will be charged to your card once your order has shipped.
Bottegaveneta.com features a fast checkout option allowing you to save your credit card details so that you don't have to re-enter them for future purchases.
Bottegaveneta.com guarantees that your credit card will be charged only once per order. It is however possible that the amount may appear twice on your bank statement. The first entry corresponds to the payment authorisation request that is made when you place the order, the second confirms the actual charge.
Shop online without having to enter your credit card details on the website. Your account will be charged once the order is completed. To register for a new PayPal account, visit the PayPal website.
As soon as you complete your order, authorisation for the necessary payment will be requested automatically to verify the validity of the credit card details provided and availability of funds. The card is not charged at this time and the actual payment will be completed once the order has shipped.
All our prices are inclusive of VAT. You can download the invoice for each order directly from your shipping confirmation email.
Please note that once your order has been confirmed, there is no way to modify the details you have entered and it is not possible to issue a new invoice.
If you receive notification that your credit or debit card or other payment method has been declined, please contact your issuing bank or payment provider.
Before doing so, please ensure that:
- The card details or payment information entered such as the the 16 digit card number and card type are correct.
- The 3 or 4 digit security number is correct
- Your credit card has not expired
If you have saved your card details or payment information we also recommend that you:
- Check that the selected card or method of payment is active and has not expired
- Ensure that the billing address entered matches that of the credit card or payment method used for payment
- Update your credit card details directly in your Bottegaveneta.com account or add a new credit card at checkout
- Modify your billing information at checkout if necessary
- Supply a correct 3 or 4 digit security number for the selected card or payment method
If you would like further assistance, please contact our Customer Care.
We offer complimentary express shipping with an average delivery time of 3-4 working days.
You will receive an email with your tracking number once your package has shipped. For security reasons, your purchases will require a signature upon delivery. Please check the number of boxes delivered and make sure that the package is not damaged in any way. Any damage to the packaging and/or the product or any discrepancy between the number of boxes delivered should be immediately indicated in writing on the courier's delivery documents. Our couriers delivers from Monday to Friday during business hours and will make three delivery attempts. After the third failed attempt, your order will be returned to us. Please note that once you have placed an order, it is no longer possible to modify your shipping address.
All orders are processed automatically and we are unable to expedite or delay shipping times.
Bottega Veneta offers you the possibility to pick up for free in a store the items you ordered online. During the checkout process select "Pick up in Store" and choose which store you would like to have your order delivered to. You will receive an email as soon as your order is ready to be picked up at the store.
In order to pick up your order, you will need to bring with you :
- A valid ID
- The email confirming that your order is ready for pick up (printed or on a mobile device)
If someone is collecting an order on your behalf, they must bring :
- A copy of your valid ID
- A valid ID of the person collecting
- The email confirming that your order is ready for pick up (printed or on a mobile device)
- a letter of authorisation.
If the item is not picked up within 15 days of delivery to the store, the order will be returned and we will issue a refund.
Unfortunately, it is not possible to choose a specific delivery date and time.
You can find all information related to your order including its delivery status in the Order History section of your personal account.
If your order has not been delivered within the estimated period, we suggest you:
- Check your order's delivery status in the Order History section of your personal account
- Check that the address indicated for the delivery is correct.
For further assistance, please contact our Customer Care and we will be happy to assist you.
Unfortunately, we are unable to ship orders to General Delivery or P.O. Boxes. Orders made to any of these addresses will be cancelled.
The delivery address of your order must match the country in which you place your order. Orders made from a different country than the delivery address will be automatically cancelled.
Please ensure you are shopping in the correct country via the link located in the top left hand corner of every page.
Upon delivery, please make sure that the number of boxes delivered are as stated on the shipping confirmation email, and that the package is not damaged in any way. Any damage to the packaging and/or the product or any discrepancy between the number of boxes delivered should be immediately notified by indicating the condition of the parcel (damaged package, open box...) In writing on the courier’s delivery documents, under your signature.
You can return any item* purchased at Bottegaveneta.com within 30 days of the delivery or pick up date. Returns are complimentary and our orders come with a prepaid return label. Please note that all returns must be made in the country of purchase.
To process a return, please follow the instructions below:
1. Fill out the online return form by clicking on "Returns" in the Order History section of your account. Once your request has been made, we invite you to return your order within 30 days.
2. Make sure your item(s) are returned unworn, in their original condition and with all tags attached, including any gift packaging.
3. Place the item(s) in the original packaging and shipping box, and attach the enclosed return shipping label over the initial delivery label.
4. Contact UPS to arrange a pick-up at your convenience or drop off your return at one of our carriers' access points.
Once your package reaches our warehouse, please allow 5 to 7 working days (depending on peak times) for your return to be processed. If your return does not meet the conditions listed, the package will be sent back to you. Once your return has been accepted, you will be refunded and will receive a confirmation email.
For further information on the conditions for returns, please visit the Return Policy page on our website.
You can return items* purchased at Bottegaveneta.com to a store within 30 days, just follow the steps listed below :
1. Make sure the items are in the original condition, all tags and packaging included
2. Put the items into the original box and bring them to one of our stores, along with a purchase proof and the return label.
You can only return items within the same country the parcel was delivered. Stores in different countries will not be able to accept your returns.
On behalf of our clients, free standing stores will facilitate the return process by shipping parcels back to our warehouse. Upon arrival and acceptance of the returned parcel and merchandise a refund will be administered. Kindly note that returns are not possible in department stores or outlets locations.
*Exceptions apply: underwear, swimwear, earrings.
You can return an item* purchased in-store within 14 days of the date of purchase. Bottega Veneta accepts returns in the country of purchase in exchange for store credit under the following conditions:
1. You have proof of purchase
2. Your item(s) are returned unworn, in their original condition and with all tags attached including gift packaging. Full price products of all categories are accepted with the exception of fragrances, promotional sales, and customised products.
Unfortunately, items purchased in outlet stores cannot be returned in Bottega Veneta boutiques.
*Exceptions apply: special sales items, fragrances, customised items, underwear and swimwear.
You can check your return status at any time in My Account.
For exchange inquiries, please contact our Customer Care.
If you have lost your pre-paid return label, please contact our Customer Care and we will be happy to assist you.
For security reasons, we are unable to refund a different credit card than the one used for the purchase.