Bottegaveneta.com offers the possibility of Tax Free shopping for customers residing outside of the European Union, provided that the order total is higher than the limit imposed by the Country where the order was placed.
To obtain the refund, present the invoice that was attached to your shipping confirmation email to the Customs Office and ask for proof of export from the EU; then, within 3 months of the order date, it is necessary to send the following documentation to our offices:
1. the invoice in original copy with the customs stamp
2. a copy of a valid document proving that your residency is outside the European Union
3. for orders paid with cash on delivery, details of a Bank Account for the refund – account holder’s name, IBAN code and BIC/SWIFT code of the account.
Tax Free Shopping for Diplomats
To request a VAT refund as a Diplomatic Agent, it is necessary to send the following documentation to our offices:
1. a copy of a valid form of identification
2. a copy of the invoice for which you are requesting a VAT refund
3. a declaration from the relative Governmental Authority attesting that you possess the requisites to obtain the refund.
Requests and documents should be sent by mail to the following address:
Via Nerio Nannetti 1
40069 Zola Predosa
Upon verification of the details and documentation provided, we will proceed to refund the VAT amount.
Please note that, according to the export rules set out in Notice 704, it is not possible to refund VAT for goods sold over the internet in the United Kingdom.