At Bottega Veneta people embody a philosophy of individuality and confidence, all employees are self-assured and accept to stand fully behind the product defending it all times. The expression of new ideas and propositions are encouraged bearing in mind, which is the freedom within the framework, to grant coherence of our brand expression. Consistency, mutual trust, collaboration and transparency are key for our continuous success. Socially responsible and proud to ensure the brand’s future, we have strong sentiment for the culture and traditions of our Italian heritage, and work confidently to preserve them.
As a Kering collective, we form a successful group of fair, honest, positive and creative people. Our mission is to attract talent who recognize these qualities as our most valuable assets, and are driven to further its development into a complete luxury lifestyle brand, while never compromising. At Bottega Veneta, we’re interested in the results of the individual’s efforts, we identify, liberate and develop talent, providing resources and training opportunities to further optimize professional growth. Dedicated to fostering creativity and innovation, endorsing the ability to integrate know-how, and nurturing careers for advancement.
As a global employer with headquarters based in Milan and Vicenza, Italy, we offer opportunities throughout regions in Europe, the America’s, Asia, Australia and Japan.
To have a career at Bottega Veneta is to be part of a culturally diverse team, representing over 20 nationalities, that shares the same passion and commitment to strive for excellence, each and every day.
COMMITTED TO ATTRACTING, RETAINING, AND DEVELOPING WORLD-CLASS TALENT. WHERE CAN YOU DEVELOP YOURS?
• Retail & Wholesale: retail/wholesale management, retail experience management, store management, store staff, operations, retail training, store planning.
• Merchandising: linebuilding, product pricing and positioning, global buying strategies and optimisation of in-store performance of the collections
• CRM: customers’ insight and relationship management
• Design: leather goods, RTW, Shoes, Jewelry
• Material Research & Product Development: they work closely with the design team on the collections presentation
• Manufacturing: pattern and prototype making, quality
• Production: purchasing, production planning, supply chain
• Communication: communications services, PR, advertising, events, digital management
• Staff: finance & administration, legal, human resources, management information system & IT
If you want to work in Bottega Veneta, or participate in our internship program, please click here.